Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday: sick

This morning I collapsed into bed, abruptly awaking Ben, after Joshua's morning feeding and said, "I need some help.  I need meds, Joshua is awake, and Isaac is yelling about whether he can get up."

I did feel better after some medicine, but kindly Pat was able to come over and play with the boys while I laid in bed.  Then they took naps.  Then I was feeling better until about 5:45 since the fever came back a bit earlier than expected.  So there was a half hour when things were...odd, but that wasn't too bad.

So I have some pictures from yesterday...

I was going to try and get 1 yr shots for Joshua.  Isaac with bed head sat down first.

This was probably the only good one I got.  Joshua liked to keep his back to me.


Then we did bouncy balls.  Safety first!  Wear your helmet.  Joshua's didn't stay on for long, but we really didn't get hit by balls all that much.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you are better soon!

betsy said...

Oh my that's a lot of bouncy balls! Fun!

betsy said...

Oh my that's a lot of bouncy balls! Fun!