Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday: first day of school

Today was our first day back at school.
 


Isaac said that he wasn't excited about school this morning because it wasn't going to be amazing.  But he went anyway.

Isaac was in the preschool class.  I think Isaac had a good time.  He told me a few things and when I went to pick him up he was playing with a parachute and balls...I actually left and went to pick Joshua up first.

Joshua also did really well in the Wobbler room.  They said he ate well and slept well and everything well.  Except that he doesn't walk and the care givers are a little worried for his safety with the "big walking" kids around.  So he's going to go back to the infant room on Thursday.  I'm a bit sad about that, because I think the Wobblers get to do more interesting things and I don't have to prepare his food.

I got quite a bit done.  The stuff that needs to be done has been completed, but to really get on top of things I have more to do.  I'm not sure it'll take all of Thursday, but we'll see how it's going.

And today's outtake...Isaac was trying to help Joshua stand up.  Really.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Glad the first day went well! It probably won't be long until Joshua is walking and back in that wobbler room! Leah's still in the infant room and there are a few benefits to me at our place- like they still have two naps. :)

betsy said...

Glad the first day went well! It probably won't be long until Joshua is walking and back in that wobbler room! Leah's still in the infant room and there are a few benefits to me at our place- like they still have two naps. :)