Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday: car shopping

Ben and I went car shopping this afternoon.  Have I ever mentioned that we don't like shopping?  I don't like car shopping either.  We went to the Subaru dealership which is 40 minutes away.  Ugg.  I especially hate to drive to go shopping.

We came away a bit disappointed.  The selection that was on the lot or in the pipeline was slim.  And those cars had several extra options that we didn't want.  To order a car will take about three months.  Now, we liked the car, but aren't sure we like it that much.

So now we probably need to see if there is anything else that we like.  The good news is that everything else is in Holland.  However, it feels like we're on a bit of a timeline because if we wait too long we might miss the about three month window of Subaru deliveries and need to wait an extra month.

However, overall, we're not in dire straits.  As problems go, this isn't a bad one.  Just annoying.

Oh...I forgot to mention yesterday...Joshua did his first somersault by himself.  It was surprising.  But he's done it several times since then.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Maybe you should test drive a minivan- just in case you love it like I do ;). Take the kids along!

betsy said...

Maybe you should test drive a minivan- just in case you love it like I do ;). Take the kids along!