Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday: cart corrals

I have an issue with how people put carts in cart corrals at Meijer.  There are two lanes at every station.  There are two sizes of carts.  How about we all take a second to look at what other carts are in there and sort them for the people that kindly lug the carts back into the building for us.

It irks me when this doesn't happen.

In other news, no fever today (or tonight (yet).)  I went to the doctor's office tonight because I'm still sore and they gave me another antibiotic and a follow-up appointment.  I got the prescription refilled at Walgreen's because they have a 24 hour pharmacy, and they still had my New York address.  Odd, but understandable.  (Although I did spend the drive home trying to figure out where the Walgreen's was in New York.  Across the bridge?  I think I only had one or two prescriptions that I didn't order in the mail.  Oh, I just remembered.  By the courthouse.  Yeah, that would be the closest to where we lived.  Nope..that was a different pharmacy.  I looked it up on googlemaps.  The closest was in JC, but I'm not sure why I would have gone there.  Guess it's a mystery.)  The funny thing is that it didn't like my phone number, which hasn't changed.  Oh well, I still got my medicine.

I also always spell antibiotic and prescription wrong.  Good thing for spell check.

2 comments:

betsy said...

If everyone sorted their own carts, someone would probably lose their job because they wouldn't need as many cart pick up people. ;) Hope another round of meds does the trick for you!

betsy said...

If everyone sorted their own carts, someone would probably lose their job because they wouldn't need as many cart pick up people. ;) Hope another round of meds does the trick for you!