Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday: nice day

The weather today looked like it might be the last really nice day for a while, so we went to a playground in the morning.  Playgrounds, when by ourselves, aren't always my favorite places to go.  There's so much ducking and squishing and angling around because I'm not the size of a child.  Anyway, we went to a different one from normal today.  We've been to it before but I think it is one of my favorites because most things are all on one level.

Joshua did a lot of good walking, although by the end he was tired and not doing as much.


By the end of the day though I was done.  Joshua was being clingy so I had him in the carrier and Isaac was being so loud and I was trying to make dinner while not letting the fruit flies get to it.  (side note: I think there is only one house fly left and the fruit flies are going down, but still definitely around.)  Isaac isn't a fan of the show we've been watching with dinner, and so lately has asked to sit somewhere where he doesn't have to watch.  This would be fine if he actually didn't watch, but he does.  So today he elected to sit in the corner by our bedroom where he couldn't see the TV.  This lasted about thirty seconds...but now there will be no more sitting in odd places.

No comments: