Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday: the Martian

Ben and I went to see the Martian today.  It was good.  Not quite as good as the book, of course, but still very good.  I think it helped that I had read the book though as I was able to fit a few things together to have them make more sense.

In other news, I picked out books for Isaac at the library yesterday since he was doing Legos.  One of them I got just because it was black, and we are told several times a day that "I like black."  Unsurprisingly, it is the new favorite book.  Luckily, it's a pretty good one.  Only the first page has words, but the rest of it is a Rube-Goldberg machine.

And Joshua...he's just been super cute.  After he does something that he's proud of he claps for himself.  So he'll stack two block and clap.  Then another block.  And clap.  And another block.  And clap.

No comments: