Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday: paper

We got a package in the mail today.  Isaac and Joshua proceeded to play with the paper.  This is probably one of the first times that they've played so much together.  And it is a good example of Joshua's walking...I've been wanting to get a video for a while.



In other news, it has been decided that Joshua is going to stay in the infant room at daycare for the rest of the year.  I'll admit that I was hoping they would move him to the older classroom, but it also seems as though they've thought about it.  He's not bored in the current classroom and there is someone else his age.  One reason they don't want to transition him is that we're only there for another two months.  While this seems like a lot of time to me, I also don't know how long it takes the kids to settle.  (I just hope that in a month they don't say, "oops!  He really needs to be moved now because of _____.")

2 comments:

betsy said...

Well, at least you have a decision I guess. I will say i feel like it takes a month for my kids to adjust to new rooms. Why only another 2 months for you to ask be there? Just until break but then you go back?

betsy said...

Well, at least you have a decision I guess. I will say i feel like it takes a month for my kids to adjust to new rooms. Why only another 2 months for you to ask be there? Just until break but then you go back?