Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday: kids

Isaac: Why does God want us to have a happy ending? [A question after reading our devotional]
Amanda: Because he really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really loves you.
Isaac looks pensive.  Amanda waits.
Isaac: Did Jesus have a flashlight?


*****************
I was washing Isaac's hair, which lately has felt like torture to him every time I got a drop of water on his eyes.  A few days ago I got some water in his eyes and he didn't go into a convulsive fit, so I was praising him.  His response?

"I'm getting bigger so I can do awesome things now."

******************
Joshua now has a sign for more.  It is a single finger into a flat hand, nothing at all like the actual sign, but it works.  So this morning he kept saying more and then pointing to the cabinet...he wanted more graham cracker.

1 comment:

Amy Worrel said...

A friend's little boy had the same sign for more. Interesting.