Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday

Last night I'm not sure how well Joshua slept.  I know what you're thinking, "how odd!"  However, it's because when I first heard Joshua cry the Orange Mist told me that it would take care of him.  This made perfect sense to me in my dream state so I went back to sleep.  When I woke back up, (two minutes later?  thirty minutes later?) I sadly realized that the Orange Mist hadn't kept its promise and found Joshua standing in the crib.  Usually he's just sitting, so I think it might have been a while.  As I cuddled him back to sleep he awoke with a scream a few times so I'm wondering if he's having nightmares.

Let's see...today I felt mostly better.  Isaac has enjoyed playing with some of Ben's old toys that came home with us on Wednesday; yesterday they found the micro-machines.  Joshua really, really wants to play with them and we've had several tantrums when he hasn't been able to.  He's had several tantrums lately, but today we had some of the bigger ones.  Joshua did get to play with Ben's trophies and that was pretty fun.


Isaac was an eating machine today.  Joshua did some excellent walking.

We recently got some sateen sheets and were having lots of issues with the sheets coming untucked during the night.  So I sewed a piece of elastic from one side to the other, about 15" up from the bottom.  We'll see if it helps.

No comments: