Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday: tired

Oh, today I was tired.  A I-need-coffee-when-I-don't-even-drink-coffee tired.  We ended up in the basement to play for a little bit and I laid down on the carpet and gave comatose responses to Isaac's questions for a while.  Joshua put a toy wagon on me.  I left it there.  Isaac then came over and told me I was the best mom ever and I was so sweet.  It was nice to hear that, even as I was actually being a terrible mom.

Luckily, Betsy had wondered if we wanted to go to the park so we went there soon after.  And Joshua went back to sleep after his 3pm nap wake up, so I got a slightly longer nap than normal.

I feel like it is a bit funny to be so tired now, as Joshua is starting to sleep a bit better.  However, I'm still recovering from the weekend sickness and probably still from the lack of sleep last week.

No comments: