Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday: black, vinegar, beach ball

Black: we all know that Isaac loves black.  Today he picked out black pants with a black T-shirt...not all that abnormal.  And he put his name tag sticker on from the gym yesterday.  Why?  Because his name was written in black.

Vinegar: I got a large jug of apple cider vinegar to kill fruit flies.  I thought they were dying fairly well, but then I ran out of vinegar about 36 hours ago.  Now we're back to where we started, but I have more vinegar.

Beach ball: Joshua kept trying to play beach ball with Isaac after school today.  Isaac would push the beach ball away and say "no", but I think that is kind of what Joshua wanted.  So Joshua would walk to the beach ball, pick it up, and bring it back.  (Walk!  So much walking this evening!)

I know, I need more pictures.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: