Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday: red walls

Fall break!  I didn't have to work, but still brought the boys the boys to day care.  I went to Bible Study, did some work around the house, and took a nap.

Ben and I decided that Joshua's room might have the same color paint as our room.  I had always thought of his room as being a darker red, but when looking for paint today there was only one red.  We held up a chunk of Joshua's wall next to our wall and it is close.  I don't think it is quite the same, but the lighting isn't very good either.  However, it might be good enough.  We're going to try and see.

Oh, and we forgot Giraffe at home today.  Isaac asked where he was when we got to school, and when I said he was at home Isaac immediately said, "We need to go back and get him!"  I said I would watch him today while I worked at home.  I caught him trying to drink my mountain dew at lunch.  Isaac later told me that Giraffe doesn't like mountain dew.



No comments: