Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday: updates

Nothing of note really happened today, so I thought I'd give some updates...

House flies: probably gone.  They were gone for about a week and then one showed up yesterday, but I got rid of it.

Fruit flies: going down but still present.  The traps aren't working as well, but I think it's because there are just fewer to trap.

Bed sheet elastic: worked very well.  The bottom of the sheet didn't move and happiness was restored to our marriage.  It felt slightly odd a few times, but overall not very noticeable.  The top quilt still moved around, but it also wasn't as bad as before.

Phone: I just started using a new phone.  I had to look a bit for an email app that I liked...but I haven't used it enough yet to know if I really like the app.  So far so good though.

No comments: