Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday: geocaching, wedding

Today we stopped on the way to the library to do a quick geocache.  We got to the spot and started to look around.  I didn't see anything.  Humph...hopefully not another bust!  Then I saw something, so I leaned into the bushes.  Bother, it was just a piece of trash.  I looked around a bit more, and saw more trash.  Isaac started to tell me, "Mom, get the red thing!"  The red thing?  Apparently the cache was under the trash.  Isaac was pretty excited to have found it.

This afternoon we went to a wedding.  It was a lovely wedding and nice to catch up with people.  I didn't get any pictures, but everything was beautiful.

2 comments:

betsy said...

You'll have to tell me where it was so maybe we can find one someday :)

betsy said...

You'll have to tell me where it was so maybe we can find one someday :)