Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thursday: gymnastics final

Ready for a picture/video overload?  Joshua stayed with Cheryl so I could watch Isaac better on "Parent Day".  Isaac seemed so grown up.  He wasn't really all that good, but he understood what to do and gave it a good shot.

The time started with stretches.  (He's in the middle of the picture with his back to me.  Black shirt, orange socks.)


Then to the vault.


Next station was uneven bars



The thing I noticed here, although I saw it some at the vault, was that Isaac interacted with this other little boy.  Quite a bit, actually.  This might have been one of my favorite things to see.

Next up, floor and tumbling.  I missed getting the summersault, but then there were log rolls.








And finally the balance beams





Blooper:
Isaac does a dive off the vault.  Too much of Ben in him I guess.

No comments: