Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday: this and that

Yesterday Joshua woke up from his nap a little early.  I finally let him use the Ipad.  He chilled.  When time was up he was in a much better mood.  But he was just so cute!

Today was another work day.  I graded and dealt with things until about 1pm.  One person has now finished...hooray!  I had time to finish several more things on my to-do list, although it's still a lot longer than I would like.

After school we went geocaching.  Isaac had asked to do it, it was a nice day out, and we didn't really have any plans for the evening.  We found one and looked really hard for one, but couldn't find it.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Were you off of 24th / van raalte farm? I forgot to ask today but I maybe saw you walking when I left work :)

betsy said...

Were you off of 24th / van raalte farm? I forgot to ask today but I maybe saw you walking when I left work :)