Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday: ice cream

Today we started out with some light yard work.  I say light, but to Isaac it wasn't.


He didn't chop up the whole pile, but probably spent a good fifteen minutes cutting up the branches for me.  Joshua enjoyed playing.

The activity of the day was ice cream, so we went out for FroYo again, after the tree branches were all taken care of.

I told them it was time for ice cream, and after that about once every two minutes Joshua would say "Ice cream!"  ...just so that I didn't forget.  He also knows the sound of the ice cream truck, even though we've never gotten any from it, and likes to remind me about ice cream when he hears it.
The video is a bit hard to hear and understand, but then so is Joshua even when he says it "clearly"




Tonight the adults went out to celebrate Cheryl's birthday.  It was a lovely night.

No comments: