Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday: marble mazes

This morning Joshua and I went to the downtown game store while Isaac was at gymnastics.  They have a back room with lots of demo games.  Joshua didn't really get into it as much as I was hoping, but we did pass the whole 40 minutes there.  He enjoyed doing one game with a slide in it.  He says "Hop, hop, whee!"



I finally took a peak in Isaac's classroom too.  There are uneven bars, a low balance beam and a tall one, lots of mats, and a little trampoline.  It's nice to have a bit of an idea of what's there.

The activity of the day was to make marble mazes.  It didn't take as much time to make as I was expecting, but that's not always bad.  They're in Isaac's bedroom for now...I expect we'll play with them a bit this week and then they will go away.





Oh, and I learned at lunch today that dirty gems need to go in the sparkler upper.  Then they will be sparkly again.

No comments: