Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tuesday: geocaching

Today's errands went quickly.  The activity drawn out of the jar yesterday was not what I expected it to do, and therefore I was hoping it could quietly go away today.  (It did.)  We drove past the cemetery and I realized it was a perfect time to try and find our first geocache again.

We found it!  I'm starting to understand the app a bit better, so I found I could give Isaac the phone to lead us.  I also understood the hint better, along with what we were looking for.  It was just a small one, but exciting nonetheless!  Isaac wanted to find another, so we went to the one by the fire station.


This one was cooler.  It was hidden in a stumpy thing and had some stickers for the boys.  They loved it.  I expect we'll start doing many more.  I just spent 15 minutes looking at some of the ones close to us.

No comments: