Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday: Isaac's big news

It was so big, that we made a video to share with Ben.



After this circuit, he proceeded to make several others, learning about short circuits.  It was rather fun.  Then I went to make lunch and he and Joshua made the fan spin off the motor.  We've done this one before, but they were rather excited to discover it themselves.  And yes, Joshua really likes this toy.  He works on his fine motor skills of snapping things together.


I'm feeling better today.  I had a low grade fever this morning, but the meds kicked in and the rest of the day was fine.  Not awesome, but fine.  While Isaac was at gymnastics, Joshua and I went to get some pictures of a quilt.  My map app said there was a park nearby, so we headed over there.  Turns out, it was a cemetery.  While I would be fine with my headstone in a picture, I didn't think it was very appropriate.  So we walked all over the large cemetery until we found the unused portion and got some pictures.  The weather was nice, but windy.


No comments: