Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday: Saturday

We started the day off with a survey: Who is the silliest person in our family?  We called several relatives...because what else do we have to do?


Isaac kept the tally and won by a landslide.  Somehow I didn't get any votes; it must mean that the rest of the family is really silly.

Yesterday Joshua and I cleaned out a cabinet.  I don't have a before picture, but I'm pretty proud of the after picture.  The plan is to put the drinks in here once the weather warms up for easy moving to the fridge.  But for now, the garage is a great refrigerator.

We had an actual rest time today.  Joshua hasn't had a nap in two weeks and it showed last night.  So everyone had to stay in their beds, although they didn't have to sleep.  (I'm not actually sure that Isaac stayed in his bed, but this rest time was mainly for Joshua.  Isaac at least stayed in his bedroom.)  Joshua fell asleep and slept quite a while; I had to wake him up.

No comments: