Thursday, March 12, 2020

Wednesday: COVID-19

Well, it was a day surprisingly full of COVID-19 talk.

*I went to my karate lesson.  We talked about it there and how it would affect the school.
*I sent a bunch of emails about computers/excel.
*I went to pick up Joshua and the ladies at the front desk were talking about how they can't get any hand sanitizer.
*I got an email from Hope College announcing that classes are canceled tomorrow and will be on-line for the three weeks after Spring Break.
*I dealt with the help session that was supposed to happen tonight (and did, for half the normal time).
*I tried to figure out what my plan is for tomorrow to optimize class planning and the fact that Isaac only has a half day of school.  I have a rough outline, but it's still rather up in the air.  I was really hoping for one more class period to try out a few more things on Google Meet, but I guess I'll just wing it when students come back.  I think I've figured out my problem, but it was only a problem when there were a bunch of people in the meeting and that's rather hard to replicate.

No comments: