Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday

We did church from home again.  It's a bit weird, but so is everything in life these days.  The church has a playlist from youtube for us to go through with the songs.  It works pretty well, but I wish they'd stick to songs that I know.  It's hard enough learning new songs at church, but when it is just the four of us it's awkward.  Sometimes we just watch the song because it seems to be meant for watching more than singing, but still...  Afterwards I made it to the live Q&A session.  I think it's a cool way to get people a little more engaged.  I didn't say much and did take apart a Lego set during it, but it was still good.

Beyond that, not much today.  Some cleaning.  Some pretending we're ready for next week.  Some "why do the boys keep trapping us with mountains of stuff I'm over it".

No comments: