Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday: social isolation - day 1

Well, today didn't really go as well as I would have liked.  I'm not sure it went poorly, but...yeah.  It was a normal Saturday for us in that we didn't go anywhere.  (Right?  We should be prepared for this.)  But things just didn't quite click.

We did play a bomb game this morning that involved Isaac and Joshua hiding 'bombs' in the office.  Ben or I diffused them and then hid them by the kids.  I didn't think it was that fun, but it also wasn't very demanding.  The kids played it for quite some time so they must have enjoyed it.

Joshua enjoyed bird watching this morning with some new binoculars.  He was very concerned that I hadn't filled up the bird feeder two minutes after he mentioned it.


Also, Happy Pi day!  Isaac had circle homework all week that I don't think he's enjoying, but really should be pretty easy.  We had pizza and pie for dinner.

No comments: